Sunday, January 10, 2010

More proof of my weird world

Look what happened at our house today. I think Bocephus was sunning, next to the garage---one of the few places with no snow, so he could lay down. Evidently Charlie thought that looked like an ideal place to rest too. When Barry first saw it, Charlie was asleep on Boce's back, upside down. By the time he got me out of the house with my camera, Boce was up and Charlie was awake.
I got a few shots before Charlie hopped down and came to see what all the laughing was about.

If these two are not the best pair ever, I cannot imagine what it would take to top them

20 comments:

Jocelyn said...

thats awesome!

Peeg, looks like..
What??? Doesnt everyone carry a cat??

Anonymous said...

He probably made a nice warm seat!

hooves said...

You do realize that Charlie looks like my old Reno- the "cat from hell" don't you? I am glad that Boce has a new friend. hooves

EmmaP said...

looks like the cat is laughing. too funny!

Spring Lake Farm said...

Too funny! Doesn't every cat have a pig for a BFF???

Sandy

Anonymous said...

Wild Wonderful Weird World---

and only at your house-----

no words to describe how sweet,

is it possible to OBEY rules and share a picture via email?

Enjoy as I did
Carol

Linda said...

That is the sweetest thing!

BrownEyed Cowgirl said...

OMG-That is c.l.a.s.s.i.c!!!

Tiffany said...

HAHA That's the best picture ever!

Anonymous said...

These pictures should be somewhere for the world to see.
Mom

Unknown said...

Thats a handsome peeg for sure!!
Not a bad looking cat either :)
Pearl carries chickens.

Cara said...

That is just precious!!!!

Holly said...

that is PRICELESS! Good Peeg!

Anonymous said...

Sure, it's funny now, but wait 'til PETA comes after you for allowing your pig to cover himself in cat fur....

Liza Lundell

Michelle said...

That is one of the happiest cat faces I think I've ever seen! They are too cute!

coreymom40 said...

Hilarious!!

Shelley said...

Paige, you need to submit that pic to http://icanhascheezburger.com/ I'd love to see what caption it would end up with.

I sure needed to see something that cute and funny today.

Thanks!

Gail said...

Wonderful!

City girl turned Country Girl said...

OMG that is hilarious!!! I would expect nothing less in Paige land LOL!!!

Amanda said...

I love this!!!

aa

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network