Thursday, September 4, 2008

Nekkid Boce

We sure have had a lot of nekkid animals around here this year--first Nita, and now Bocephus
Look at that face--really he is a black peeg. You sure cannot tell now that all of his hair is on the bathroom floor. He looks like he wallered in Nair. On the top of his head, you can see how the hair is starting to grow back in, it is really short.
This is him last nite---gray peeg. He was feeling well enough to come out of the bathroom and watch the RNC with me--he needed to get up on this Sarah Palin situation, I guess. I could not bear to tell him that he was facing the wrong direction. I think he wanted to keep an eye on me to make sure that I did not stick him with another shot.

This shot below is during his potty break the day before---look at all that eye drainage, he looks like he has had a tragedy. That is mostly gone as of today, thank goodness.
I think my pig is going to make it. I assume him sticking his tongue out at me is his version of giving me the bird.
He must have been channeling Head

3 comments:

*Sarah* said...

Aw I'm glad he's doing better :) Poor peeg

Anonymous said...

Dont't care if he is black brown or polka-dot- - - - -

glad to hear he is getting better.

Enjoy Carol

The Wife said...

Love the tongue pictures. Too cute!

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network