Thursday, April 17, 2008

Two for one

I love these babies, I took a jillion pics, so I will spare you all but a few and slowly add them in over the next few days. It will be hard to pick the good ones----I kind of wore myself out over there. BUT, both babies are so cute, I cannot stand it.


They are both gorgeous---a lot of it is relief on my end, since these were my only maidens this year. We have had the regular issues, but Aries is so proud of her baby, it is a hoot. And she squeals and talks and groans through all his nursing, which is like a symphony over there. A bad one, but a symphony all the same. Bree suggested the name Uno, which I like


And this bay filly---she may look like a regular filly to everyone else, but this one is special to me.

The bay filly is sure a long legged monkey to come from such a little mama.

Gypsy did not have an easy delivery and I will feel much better after she is flushed and has an internal exam

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, so cute!
Mom

Anonymous said...

So cute. Congrats on both of them. If the boy is going to be Uno, shouldn't the filly be Deuce? Should be "Dos" really but that just doesn't work too good I don't think.

theCloth said...

What a beautiful baby!

*Sarah* said...

ARGH they are sooooo cute!!!! I love baby anything. They're adorable.

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network