Sunday, March 9, 2008

PTSD Pig

This poor pig. I took these pics Friday night after the big incident with Slater and Bocephus.

Boce is just fine now, probably thanks in part to all the milking he did of the situation to get the loving from Barry.


This is what Boce looks like when he is a happy happy happy piggie, getting his tummy rubbed. See what a big boy he is getting to be?

And this is what a piggie looks like when he is smiling. Isn't he handsome? No one believes me when I say he smiles, but there it is--proof that my piggie smiles when he is happy.

5 comments:

Holly said...

his little face reminds me of Wilbur in Charlottes Web.........He had a smile too!

Anonymous said...

Aw! how cute! Hope he learned his lesson and will always be smiling.

Carol

Lazy A Ranch said...

In a weird way he reminds me of Barney my Basset Hound, I think it is the legs and his smile.

Paige said...

They do have similar conformation don't they?

Lazy A Ranch said...

Yeah they kinda do and they have very simular appetites.

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network