Tuesday, February 5, 2008

How the list is coming

Pretty good yesterday, I thought, even though I kept thinking of things I needed to add to the list. Like get Barry's dress socks, but I could not get free of my other stuff until well after 9 pm, and then things were closed. I will try to do it over lunch today (if I take one)

I just made my appointment for pedicure at 4 pm Thursday. Which means I have to exercise early that day as I will not be able to make water aerobics at 5:30, and also I will have to come to work early so I can leave early enough to go to the appointment.

I did get in a tan and a good water aerobics class yesterday, so at least I am not behind on that so far.

I met with Jenna for dinner to go over her application stuff, it was fun.

Today so far, I have overslept by at least an hour. I voted and got here late. I have some paperwork to do, in addition to the three cases I need to wrap up by Friday --one is essentially done and with the secretarty, one I totally forgot to put in a harm section so have to come up with one, and one I need to research so I can write the dude a letter telling him what is going on. And I need to figure out why I have oral arguments in March for clients who I represented in 1998 but not since....that is a little wierd. Obviously there is an error somewhere. I need to go hunt Barry's socks.

I am going to go to the gym after work (which may be 7 pm at the rate I am going), to life weights and walk or ride the bike). After that, if there is time, I am going to ride Slygirl, if only for a little bit.

And eventually I need to end up at Jeff's campaign results activity, to participate in the celebration (it better be a celebration). He is the right man for the job, but when you let people who get their facts from the newspaper who also does not understand the job vote--and the campaigns get nasty, it is nerve-wracking to say the least. I suspect there will be a post on that later.

Better get cracking!

ETA: Man am I on a roll. The bank called, the comps are in on the farm, and as expected, we are in great shape there. I called the party holding title right now, and asked him to have the titel work done by our return from vacation. That is very exciting---we are also considering re-financing the house again if the rates are low enough.

I have done a sales contract, prepared some stuff I am way overdue finishing, dealt with AQHA on two things that are not my problem, but to make life easy, I did it anyway. On that note, why do people own a horse, breed her and never bother to put her in their name? I got a DNA request for Jacs Bag O Trix, who I sold in 2005, and is now in foal to CD Style. I had to send them a letter saying that I sold her, and do not know who owns her now--my phone call was not enough. Isn't that stupid? I also dealt with the hospital who wants a bill paid but they want to talk to Barry about it--well he is up a pole, do you want your money or not? That irritates the crap out of me.

Now for REAL, I have to find food

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! You're busier than me! You must be really looking forward to your vacation! Have fun if I don't talk to you before you leave!

*Sarah* said...

Mmm I've never gotten a pedicure. Or a manicure for that matter. Or gone tanning! All of which I want to try. I think a manicure would be great... just none of those long fake nails iiiickkk.

*Sarah* said...

Oh yes, and where are you going on vacation to?! Mmmm vacation!

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network