Friday, January 25, 2008

Updates from Far and Wide-the Shooter Chronicles


I just received photos of a far-flung Slybaby named Shooter (AQHA Slydun Dirty- I LOVE that name), that lives in Texas. He is a late 2006 palomino dun colt, and waiting his turn to be started under saddle. The plan for him is to show him in working cow horse classes, and he ought to be just perfect
for that. His dam is a granddaughter of Handle Bar Doc, out of a barrel mare.
I cannot wait to see him shed off this summer with his darker coat, and his dorsal stripe really sticking out.
Good luck with him, Tina, and keep us posted of his progress. We know you will set the show pen on fire!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the compliments Paige. I can't wait to get him started and get him in the pen.

Paige said...

He is giong to be great for you, I know he will. I cannot wait to see some show photos!

And when you put some money on him in one of the bigger associations, there is a cash prize you get from me

Holly said...

pretty pretty pretty boy!

Anonymous said...

He's georgeous. I'm anxious to see what he looks like in the summer. Is this the only palomino that Sly has blessed?
Love you too much,
Mom

Paige said...

This is the only living palomino --there was another colt, but he was still born (another outside mare). Such a shame after waiting so long, and it sounds like he was a beauty.

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network