Thursday, March 7, 2013

Rearranging

Well this is a hell of a thing---not only did I NOT know it happened until hours later, but I clearly have some sensory issues with this new body of mine.  Turns out I burned my boob. I am guessing I did it getting a pan out of the oven.

It took me hours to figure out what might have happened but once I did, it cracked me up. I am always running them into things, but this is going a little far. There is a big ol stripe right across it that reminds me of curling iron burns from junior high.

This sort of thing could be dangerous. At the very least, it is pathetic

In other news, I am kind of sad thinking of how so many of my friends are going through grief right now.  Nothing is ever easy and I so wish I could make it better for each of them.  It just does not work that way though, unfortunately.

0 comments:

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network