Monday, March 11, 2013

Day one is in the bag


Today was my first day at my new job.  I was so excited that I could not sleep worth a damn last nite, and having to be somewhere at 8 am is not my best thing.  But I did it.

I actually had a really good time.  We went to court this morning, for a few different hearings, and it was like old home week.  I really liked juvenile court which kind of surprised me. I guess I should have thought more about how I already know everyone there and it is not like they are out to get me---half of my weekend crew of girls were in court with me at one time.

I even made mu first appointment with someone who requested me in particular.  That was nice.  I got flowers from my parents and a lantern candle thing from Rita and Ed, which was a huge surprise.  Every time I came back to the office from being somewhere else, there was another delivery. Pair all that with new suits, and red high heels, and how could it not be a great day?

I am looking forward to tomorrow, but man am I tired!

0 comments:

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network