Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Imbalance

I can never get all of my life in order at once. I get one thing lined out, and there in the background is some other problem, just lurking---like its waiting for a weak spot to open up so it can attack.

Does anyone else struggle with this?  I know I hear mothers say this, but since I am not one, I am not sure I am justified in feeling like this. Then again, I do not know who I think I have to justify it to--it is not like I need permission. I keep running across things like this that catch my attention, because they ring so true

Right now, I am making so many changes in my life---and I am impatient, so it is hard for me to slow it down and change one thing at a time, like is recommended by so many. Plus, many of these changes are not up to me--I am just the one standing by picking up the pieces and figuring out how to put the remainder of my world back together.  And frankly, it pisses me off that I cannot balance things so I can relax and just enjoy life for a while.  Is there ever a point when that happens?  Give me some hope here!

5 comments:

Heidi E. Carpenter said...

I feel that way a lot of times, also. I feel like there's often some curveball to overcome, some hurdle to jump. The past month has been particularly hard for me. I have posted about Limerick but I have other issues that I am keeping mum about. I just try to count my blessings when I can.

Shelley said...

Life is just one challenge after another. I just try to roll with the changes.

Sometimes I have to admit the changes roll over me instead.

Anonymous said...

I enjoy what you guys are up too. This kind of clever work
and coverage! Keep up the awesome works guys I've incorporated you guys to my own blogroll.

Stop by my weblog know more

Paige said...

I do that for sure but it is exhausting to ALWAYS have something to deal with. I hope your other issues are working out and Limerick is getting better

Heidi E. Carpenter said...

Thank you Paige :)

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network