Wednesday, February 27, 2013

The debut of the clown shoes

I have been banned from the gym again because of the last surgery and my knee acting up but I could not take it any more. I'm going stir crazy and its sleeting And all my binge eating has piled about 6 pounds on me.

So I have had it. I brought my clown shoes to the gym to get back on the demon machine....and I am actually posting from there now. I'm so watching some 20-something boys out macho each other in a weight lifting competition, but that is a story for another day!

Twelve days til I start my job....and I have 8 new suits in much smaller sizes than I have had in at least a decade....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
mrscravitz said...

I LOVE YOUR SHOES!!!!

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network