Wednesday, March 20, 2013

More and more fun

This new job is so awesome.  And yes, I realize I am jinxing myself for saying that out loud...but I really am having a good time.  We were in trial again today, then had some short court appearances and I am not overwhelmed by it--- just having a good time.  It was great to have my lunch time to myself so I could meet the girls for lunch at the last minute---I have spent so long working my schedule around everyone else, and working way late, that it is a nice treat to be able to do that.

After work, I ran errands and socialized a bit then took care of my overdue mare and the one that will probably foal early--and still home by 8:30.  I hope to be asleep by 10:30

This getting old and boring is kind of appealing to me- is this pathetic or a good thing?

0 comments:

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network