Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happy St Patrick's Day!

This is my favorite holiday, and what am I doing?  House stuff like laundry and groceries and even swept the floor! How depressing.

I can compare this St Patrick's day to last year's, and it really makes all the changes in my life stand out.  I was happy but looking back on it, there were signs that I would not stay that way forever. I guess I overestimated myself and my capacity to adjust to situations outside of my planned way of living.

From here on out, though, my goal is to stay in this solid, well-balanced even-keeled mental state.  I know I cannot always do it, but I certainly have settled into a much more relaxed state of mind.  I am kind of enjoying it and have noticed that I am not always waiting for the other shoe to drop....that in itself takes a weight off of my shoulders.

I no longer feel like my world is careening out of control.  That is a pretty good way to celebrate any holiday

0 comments:

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network