Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Countdown to Foaling

The first due date around here is March 7, and I am starting to get excited.  It will still probably sneak up on me.

But its pretty much ready---Diablo is eating her considerable weight in hay and extra rations but is not even starting to bag up yet.  She has been updated on her shots and dewormed and her stall will be ready by the end of the week.

I am hoping the excitement comes back when the babies start coming.  Right now, my heart is still not in it.  Hopefully, loving that brand new foal and hearing their first whinnies at each other will bring it all back.


3 comments:

Jocelyn said...

I can't wait to see the babies!

Anonymous said...

It's a pity you don't havе a ԁοnate button!
I'd without a doubt donate to this superb blog! I suppose for now i'll settle foг book-marking аnԁ adding your RSS feed to my Googlе account.
I look forward to brаnd neω uρdates and will
talk about this sitе with my Facеbooκ group.
Chat soοn!

My ωebsite :: Top Ten Electronic Cigarettes

Anonymous said...

Hi there just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you know a few of the pictures aren't loading properly. I'm not sure why but I think its
a linking issue. I've tried it in two different internet browsers and both show the same results.

Feel free to visit my website; Best Dark Spot Corrector

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network