Saturday, October 27, 2012

Happy birthday Mom!

  Today is mom's birthday, she is 69 years old.  That does not sound so old anymore.  We went to see Pitch Perfect, which was really good, then to watch Ethan's basketball game, then shopping, then to dinner, where Dad joined us.  It was a long day but fun.

   One  of the fun things was that while we were shopping, I learned that sometimes I wear a medium top.  Probably not often, but I got about 7 new tops and at least two  of them were medium or a medium would have fit better.  I am kinda floored. I think I passed medium when I was growing up. The shirt in the picture about is likely XL, and I know I wore it the night I met Heath last year.  Then it was kind of snuggish on me, but it was certainly not too tight. If I were shopping for this shirt now, I would take the Large and Mediums to the dressing room,

   Pretty exciting stuff huh?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to your MOm.

Exciting clothing size changes are always welcome.

Did Ethan's team win their game?

Enjoy C

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network