Monday, October 8, 2012

Happy birthday Ethan!

Today is Ethan's 14th birthday--I got him a donkey!  No, just kidding, he has no interest in a donkey, and clearly we already have donkeys. This is just the most recent pic I had on my phone that has not already been posted on here---this was about two weeks ago, when we were still in the middle of doctoring Pix.

He had a birthday party yesterday with his mom and that part of the family.  We already did our big thing, but he is here today and we are going to watch the Cards' playoff game and have dinner, and give him his other gift.  Mostly a quiet day, but at least it is a pretty day to turn 14.

Happy birthday Ethan! I am glad we get to spend it with you!

0 comments:

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network