Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Introducing.....


I have an idea--since I never post any more and have gotten so boring, I cannot hardly stand myself---I thought I might basically start over with this blog.  To do that, I thought I might start with introductions. Maybe I will do it interview style, I have no idea.

If I still had any readers, I would ask who or what you want to hear about first.  I have kind of shot that one in the ass though, haven't I? If I still had readers, they would hardly need to be introduced to any of the characters in my world now would they?

So, bottom line, if you have any interest in driving how this goes, speak now or forever hold your peace. Tell me what you want to know and who you want to know it about, and I will see what I can do.  I am not promising that I will tell you the truth, of course, but I just might because quite often, the truth around here is far more amusing than anything I could make up!

11 comments:

Fantastyk Voyager said...

Maybe a post about each of your horses and other animals, how you started in the business, what you were doing on this day ten years ago, a meme about yourself...

FYI- I still read you and always look forward to your photos. ;)

Fantastyk Voyager said...

Maybe a post about each of your horses and other animals, how you started in the business, what you were doing on this day ten years ago, a meme about yourself...

FYI- I still read you and always look forward to your photos. ;)

Anonymous said...

What mares did you breed to whom for 2013?

sara said...

I still read too! I'd like to hear more about your horses and dogs. And anything that is important to you.

Anonymous said...

I still read---whatever happen to Charlie? how is Boce? your trips followed by pics. All this is much better and

enjoy Carol

Nancy said...

I still read! What about your recue horse?

Jen @ The Cubicle's Backporch said...

I'm with everyone else... I loved reading the stories and seeing pictures of the horses and your other farm animals!

And I like the idea of hearing how you started your business! And what about how you and Heath met?

Paige said...

I am working on these requests now---first one is up....

I took some new photos of the mares the other nite for the purpose of posting them on here--I will try to get them up tonight, because there is a vicious rumor that I may be in my house before 10pm---

Anonymous said...

I was wondering if you ever considered changing the page layout of your blog?
Its very well written; I love what youve got
to say. But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it better.
Youve got an awful lot of text for only having one or 2 pictures.
Maybe you could space it out better?
Look into my weblog - Probe Thermometer

Paige said...

Nancy-- the rescue horse was returned to the rescue after I got him fattened up and healthy. That was always the plan--I was just feeding him to get him to adoptable condition. Once he got healthy, he became difficult and caused some trouble around here that was more than we were willing to handle long term, so he went back to be put into training and adopted out. Hopefully, he found a good home!

Paige said...

I love your ideas Fantastik Voyager--now what the hell was I doing ten years ago? I will try to figure it out!

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network