Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Fourth of July in the Great State

When this posts, we will be 1/3 of the way to our destination----Dallas, Texas!

Somehow, I quite often end up traveling on this holiday--and it is kind of fun as you get to see a lot of fireworks along the way---even the time I was traveling in Canada, which still does not make any sense to me at all.

This time though, we are making a super fast trip- down and back in 40 hours or less.  Heath has had his heart set on a specific car he wanted to buy for work, and finally found what he wanted- of course it had to be rare and damn near impossible to find, because that is how we roll.  He did find it though, so we are on our way to get it now.

As soon as we pick it up in the morning, I will try to post photos of it---then hit the road again to get back home so I can be at work early Friday morning.

And that is a whole other story I need to get to posting

2 comments:

Shelley said...

I can't wait to see what you drove all the way to Texas for!

Heath said...

Skittles!!!!!!

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network