Saturday, July 14, 2012

Aries + Smoother than a Cat


My girl Aries---Aristagal (Smart Aristocrat x Waltons Young Gun x Young Gun)


    is going to have a baby by this handsome man round about March 25 or so, 2013.  This is Smoother than a Cat, the highest money earning son of Smooth as a Cat.  You can learn more about him here . I understand he has sold to Brazil though, which is frustrating, because that is usually the death knell for advertising, etc...just makes it harder to market a foal.

    But that is a concern for another day---right now I will focus on having healthy horses, healthy babies, and healthy happy youngsters.  What more can we hope for?

0 comments:

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network