Saturday, July 14, 2012

Where do they come from?

   This stranger kitty made an appearance at the farm this week---it is pretty young, and so skittish that it has been impossible to catch it to even see if it is a girl or a boy.  Its kinda cute though
   Actually there are two stranger kitties....and they look so much alike, I have no idea if I am posting several pics of the same cat or pics of different cats.  I am not a cat connoisseur.




 So these cats appear to have moved in.  I guess that means they need names. Any suggestions?


    This cat we have had for a while.  Kevin and Melissa gave him to me, along with his partner.  The partner had an unfortunate incident, and had to have a visit with the vet.  Since then, this kitty has been lonely, so I guess it is good that some new kitties showed up.  I kind of like this one, and I don't even like cats.  He is pretty sweet. He had a name, but it is no longer appropriate without his matching sister, so bring on the ideas for this one too.

   
Now lets see how long they hang around!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is Charlie gone?
how about Larry, Curly and Moe ( 3 Stooges) for the tiger cats.

KM for the Kevin Melissa one -the partner name would have been a clue

like the pics
enjoy

Paige said...

Charlie seems to have moved to a neighbors house

Jana said...

The black/white could be Batman, looks as if he is wearing a cowl.

Jana said...

The black/white could be Batmanlooks as is he is wearing a cowl.

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network