Sunday, April 29, 2012

Dive Trip 2012


We finally made a decision on where to go for our annual dive trip--I do not know what was so ha rd about it this year, but Amy and I could not get it together to save our lives. We booked Friday, I think---and we are taking the easy way out this time. Not real high adventure, not real creative, but should still be very nice. We are both kind of in the mood to RELAX and just kind of get away instead of the normal balls to the wall adventures we usually go on. There will probably be some diving, but mostly there is going to be laying around and reading and cocktailing and catching up. Off we go to Riviera Maya in 6 weeks, where we are staying at the Grand Mayan














 A good pool gets me every time Start the countdown!

2 comments:

Fantastyk Voyager said...

Very exciting! I'm jealous.

Amy said...

SOOOO excited for pool/lounging/cocktailing I can hardly wait - 2 more days!!!!!

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network