Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Long absence

This is probably the longest I have ever been gone--and I have no real excuse other than that I am trying to keep my job, have been traveling, its breeding season for the mares, and in general, I have been overwhelmed by living life--which does not leave much time for writing about it.  And I do not have time to post much now, but thought I would pop in and share a photo of  my man Heath and me at Amy B's wine tasting room (Rosenthal)  in Malibu a few weeks ago.  Aren't we cute?


           We had a good trip--many laughs, many big moments, and have some great stories I am sure none of us will ever forget.  Exactly what a long weekend getaway is supposed to be.  That we were there for Cinco de Mayo made it even better.

           I will try to update soon on all the goings on around here--or at least the parts that I can share.  A lot is happening with the horses, and my family life sure has changed! Stay tuned--I promise I will get it together

2 comments:

sandraclark4 said...

Yes, you two are very cute. I'm glad you can get away. Your life is filled with too much stress.

Heath said...

Awww.......Thanks Maude!!!!!!

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network