Monday, October 3, 2011

What I can see from my yard



Since photos of cutting up trees (which happened), burning brush (which also happened), pool winterizing (which partway happened), fence re-building (which happened, hallelujah hot damn!), and foal weaning (which happened) and donkey on the lam (which unfortunately also happened) and other hard things did not get taken--

I am posting two pics of actual pretty things that I saw from my yard while I was working in it today.


I know I take this same photo all the time, but I swear it looks different every time the sunset changes colors. And I love that tree, and how its silhouette is so striking

And yes I realize these are weed flowers, but it should come as no surprise that it is the only kind of flower I can keep alive.


I am hoping very much to be back on track with everything now that my big push at work is over. This will be a relatively normal week at least until Saturday, so I am hoping to keep on with the projects I am doing here at home, get some new horse pics especially foal pics and keep updating away here. Now let's see if I back that up with some actual action

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yellow flowers----pretty weeds. Someone once said a weed is just a 'misplaced and misunderstood flower' Not sure about that---but out where it doesn't matter they are pretty.

And prepare for a very nice week--according to the weather guy- Indian Summer northern style.

Enjoy Carol

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network