Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Prodigal cat returns


Charlie the Cat has been missing from this house for so long, I cannot tell you when I last saw him....he has been AWOL about as long as Barry has. In fact, I am sure I have seen Barry more than I have seen Charlie. I heard he was spotted this weekend, but I did not believe it for sure until I saw him myself tonight. He was curled up in a pile slated of tree limbs slated to be burned when I get around to it.



I see he still loves his Peeg. He wallered all over Peeg who paid little attention to him at all.



I cannot tell you how relieved I was to find him. He still will not let me catch him, which is fine because then I would be rubbing my eyes and itching all night.
Same old loud mouth cocky cat--I am so glad he is home!

5 comments:

Lori E said...

Cats are in charge in case no one told you. Too funny he is snuggling the pig.

Anonymous said...

WONDERFUL---FANTASTIC----OH I LOVE IT! ! ! !

Charlie has returned! Peeg is happy and I think so is Charlie. I hope he doesn't decide to 'see the world' again. He now knows which side of the bread has the butter.

And of course--know you missed him and more than happy for his return.

Enjoy Carol

Cory Johnson said...

My daughters cat "snow" (I call him Tamale) chases the dogs...an they run from her! I think if she were big enough, she would chase us.

shadowlake2005 said...

What a beautiful and determined cat! I am w/ you on the itching, I usually only et our cat, Angus with the back of my hand in an effort to keep far-cookies out of my eyes.

Anonymous said...

Great news! Charlie has returned and everyone is happy.

Since Charlie has returned from his 'see the world sojurn' I hope he has learned which side of the bread has the butter on it!

and hangs with Peeg---and everyone else.

Welcome back Charlie
Enjoy Carol

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network