Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Puppy for Gabi and Crewser



This is baby Quincy. She is the puppy Mandy and Edward bought for Gabi and Crewser. She is a 13 week old Rhodesian Ridgeback. She is hysterical. I am taking her with me to Qatar in a few weeks, if we can get the airlines to act right.
She thinks she is brave, but really she is a big ol cuddler.






She has finally started playing with Cinder though and it is pretty funny. She is still scared of the big boys though so I only let her play with Cinder. Quincy will pick a tussle with her then run and hide.






She is a trip and the kids are going to love her. She has been a lot of fun to have around too


7 comments:

Funder said...

Ohhh super cute. I'd love a Ridgeback someday; they're awesome. The kids will have so much fun :)

Amanda said...

oh my goodness! I cannot wait to snuggle her! She's so cute. Why do they always have that Napoleon complex? I'm so glad Cinder has someone to entertain her!

We love her,
aa

Lori said...

You + importing a dog... I am scared! Congrats to Gabby & Crews!

Amy said...

Great pics Paige...puppy is sooo adorable!

Anonymous said...

Oh my, I love her! I must come get some puppy kisses before she leaves.

JT

Anonymous said...

Back on line with server down after two days to see a GREAT LITTLE PUPPY. How lucky for her but extra lucky for the Qatar family. That 4-legged little/big girl won;t know who to 'suggle' first, and everyone will have to take a turn.

Awesome
Enjoy carol

Anonymous said...

She looks so happy! I'm glad you're enjoying her for a bit before the big trip. Her momma Betsy is missing her big time - apparently Quincy was her favorite! Hope all goes well with the airlines and you have an uneventful trip. Please be sure to let me know when you get there safe and sound. :) - Quincy's first mommy, Renee

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network