Saturday, September 10, 2011

Tiger Love gone bad



This poor bastard has been killed by his younger girlfriend. You can read the story here... well maybe you cannot, it appears I cannot paste the link in here. It is a yahoo story about how this 6 year old male was killed by hus 3 year old lady friend, in an apparent fit of jealousy that he was flirting with another female.


Let this be a lesson to you boys....one woman is more than you can handle. You do not need two or more. Someone will get hurt and it will be your fault.


Also, do not piss off a tiger lady. They do not jack around.


And finally, I think tigers may have the right idea---just rid the world or pooly behaved men, and it will be a better place for all of us.


3 comments:

Lori E said...

Timing is everything...I was just chatting with someone on a facebook page about cheaters because I had posted the old song The Cheater by Bob Kuban and the Inmen. Lol.

Shelley said...

Too funny. I'll want to be known as a tiger instead of a cougar. :)

hooves said...

I totally agree about ridding the world of badly behaved men. Amen Sister!!! hooves

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network