Sunday, July 24, 2011

Squeak and her filly


I realize I have totally neglected this blog and even worse, I have not been taking any photos of the babies. I have not been on the ball at all, but I swear I am going to catch up.


She is a pretty little girl for sure. I think I am going to name her Snort N Squeak, but I have no idea what her call name will be,
You cannot really tell it from this pic, but she is getting ready to sneak under the hotwire to take a short cut to dinner. She is an agile little monkey--such an athlete.

I promise I will do better on baby pics, especially after the 120 degree heat index days are over~!

4 comments:

Venom said...

Snort n' Squeak is a cute name - if it's taken, Bubbles n' Squeak comes to mind.

Anonymous said...

Welcome Squeak and her filly!

Welcome to Ole Paige too!

Nice! and they look so good especially in this weather.

Enjoy Enjoyed Carol

duffylou said...

That last picture is awesome. If that is an indication of her personality you are in for a hell of a ride.

the cubicle's backporch said...

I thought it said Short and Squeak when I first read the name. That's another cute play on words though!

I love the last picture! She looks like she's being sneaky!

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network