Saturday, July 2, 2011

Grand Cayman--underwater

I think this is my favorite one....the color of this orange spoinge was incredibly vibrant, even way underwater. Generally speaking, most of my pics really suck...I just started editing them, and have a lot more to go, but since it has been so long since I posted, I thought I had better get something up here.








Stay tuned and there will be many more, as well as other pics from the trip. I have a jam packed social calendar this weekend, but will try to get some more things up before it is over--happy Fourth of July!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WELCOME BACK---OH YEAH----WONDERFUL--- and thank you for this 4th of July extravanga!

That orange sponge iw spectualar. The underwater plants are beautiful too----hard to imagine something under the water that pretty.

Enjoy Carol

Fantastyk Voyager said...

Great photos! That orange sponge is beautiful. When I was there I was fortunate enough to have a stingray swim beneath me while I was snorkeling. Alas, I had no camera at the time.

Diana of Windmasters Hill said...

I was looking for new blog reads and clicked your profile off of a comment on Vent. I've read several of your pages and love your blog.

This post made me click the "follow" button. I love scuba! Grand Cayman is on my list to visit.

Just wanted to say hi.

MYFWBS
myfwbs.blogspot.com

the cubicle's backporch said...

I love these pictures!! We went snorkeling for the first time on our cruise last year and LOVED. IT. Very neat!

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network