Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Home again from the frozen tundra

I got home last nite from Pennsylvania, and still have not caught up, but wanted to post a funny picture of what Slater thinks of snow up to his butt. This pic is him standing in the driveway at Holly's house getting ready to come home on Monday morning--the snow was up to his hiney. He was absolutely disgusted. In an effort to not have to go out in it, he ate next to nothing, so he never had to potty --it made for a stressful weekend for Holly who was sure he was starving himself to death.


I had a great time, did things I have never done before, and generally just relaxed. I so needed it. The 11 hour drive home through blizzard, sleet and thunderstorm was a little less than relaxing but I made it. I will get pics of our adventures up soon. Stay tuned

3 comments:

Holly said...

I cannot believe you put up that pix of me!

Anonymous said...

Holly- huh! is that you! But what do I know---hehehe never met you---but your snow and I have encountered each other MANY TIMES.

Slater and Paige----glad you made it home --OK

And everything is fine on puter
Enjoyed and looking for more pics
Carol

Jodi said...

He is definately not amused. LOL

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network