Friday, December 3, 2010

Nrha futurity

Im here and out of control. I have not even tried to buy a horse thank God but I sure did cheer on Belinda and Michael as they tried. That's almost as good...especially since I don't want any more horses. Aren't you proud of me Tracy? 

Right now I'm at the triangle sale seeing people I have not seen in years.  Ill go back to the fairgrounds in a while to watch sales And shop until Holly's plane gets in tonight.  I have been buying boots and bling  like they are going to quit making it.

I also ran into our old trainer that went to Poland via one of our hookups. He is still working there going to reinings in a damn helicopter. It was really nice to hear him acknowledge that but for us....it would not have happened
That felt good and made it fun to see him for the first time since he left. Google roleski ranch to see the sweet set up he has.

All right...
Back to sale watching.  You people need to worry that I learned how to post via email from my phone. Who knows what might happen now?



www.strawnequine.net
www.strawnequine.blogspot.com

5 comments:

Amy said...

HI Paige! Was wondering how you were posting as if you were there - YOU ARE!! Nice job! Have a fun time :)

Gail said...

Glad you are having a wonderful time...you still have time to buy a horse.

Fantastyk Voyager said...

Have a great time but don't raise your hand at the sale barn!

Robb said...

The Grundy County Auction Incident? Hey pretty lady... You've been nominated for Blogger of the Month. For details check out http://inspiredbycaffeinenicotine.blogspot.com/2010/12/blogger-of-month-award.html and encourage your viewers to vote for you!!!

cowboynaturally2.blogspot.com said...

Too Funny! I miss going to the futurity, but as my Dad always said "Boy, keep your hand in your lap. I can't pay for everything you seem to be buying!"

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network