Wednesday, December 8, 2010

In the air again

Im on my way to fort worth for the cutting futurity.....my gavotte weekend of the year pretty much. Bradley's arrive in the morning, barry tomorrow nite and Mandy, Edward and the kids friday afternoon. It is going to be a madhouse.

Since I have been out of pocket so long, I have lots to tell about everything.....and maybe I will get a Chance to do.it later tonight when I get settled. The beat part will be pics of Tracy's new frenchie pups, Larry Moe and curly. So.precious!

www.strawnequine.net
www.strawnequine.blogspot.com

5 comments:

Fantastyk Voyager said...

have a good trip, write when you can...

Holly said...

I cannot wait to see the baby puppies!

Have a good time and if you find a drink that tastes like Smarties...have one for me!

Anonymous said...

Glad to have you aboard the Polar Express----and all the trimmings.

Will wait like everyone else for pics-----no excuses!

Enjoy Carol

Jocelyn said...

have you made it home yet?

Anonymous said...

ARE YOU THERE YET???

HAS THE AERIAL POLOR EXPRES COME IN YET????

WELCOME TO THE ARTIC WORLD in the south.

Take care---get caught up!
Enjoy your own bed Carol

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network