Sunday, November 28, 2010

Harley is winning at school



And doesnt she look great? She keeps having new "firsts" and taking them in stride. This weekend, she got her first blanket. Her first time to show Barry her tricks. Her first whoa/back on her own. She is starting to understand moving off my legs. It is so fun. She is ready for her first bit.


I'm typing ths on an on-screen keyboard cuz mine is not here yet. This has taken forever.
When it gets here, I can tell you about Slate's attempyed suicide, how the peeg stole my prescriptions, and many other stories. Esp how the trash people did not come again.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks beautiful---and the look on her face dictates:---let's get the ball rolling'!

Look forward to your Paigeaster stories----

Assume your Thanksgiving was full of Thanks Giving.

enjoy Carol

duffylou said...

She looks as much of a sweetheart as she is beautiful. It's the eyes. You can see it in her eyes.

And it's about time to dump those garbage dudes.

Carrie said...

Boy...those Slybabies are just all identical aren't they? She sure reminds me of Ding when you brought her up here. Same build.

Glad to hear you are having so much fun with her.

Holly said...

I agree with Carrie, she looks like a Sly baby.

And I like her whole attitude in these photos.

Whoever set her up, did a really good job! And the photographer ain't bad either!

Jodi said...

Well look at her, Gyro done good.

BrownEyed Cowgirl said...

She's a beauty Paige...and sounds like fun to work with too.

sandraclark4 said...

She is BEAUTIFUL!

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network