Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The Plague

I gots it.


I have no idea what is wrong with me. Yesterday my brain hurt and my eyeballs burned and I fell asleep in an inappropriate place. And still I went to bed a couple of hours earlier than usual, which I have been doing lately. Today, I woke up thinking I had been beat with bats in my sleep. I went to work thinking moving around and doing something would help. Plus, I was looking forward to leg workout day with the Bad Boy. I HATE missing that.

It did not happen. I was back in bed by noon. I slept for four hours and woke up sweating.

I went to do what I had to do animal-wise, and it was pointed out to me that I was sweating, just standing around outside when it is only 65 degrees. Which really sucks, because the weather truly is gorgeous, and I cannot enjoy it because I am sweating for no reason. There is nothing charming about that.

Tomorrow is a holiday, but I scheduled myself to work it in exchange for not working a day I will be at the NRHA Futurity. So I HAVE to go, as it is practically an act of God to un-do all the paperwork that was involved in making the switch.

Blech. Im going back to bed

6 comments:

Fantastyk Voyager said...

sure hope you're feeling better really soon.

Holly said...

feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

The plague----

is awful-----

get well----

me too-----

not enjoying myself either---carol

EmmaP said...

i hate being sick... plus it sucks that no one is around to pamper and take care of me. lol.

get better soon!

Heather said...

Hope you're feeling better SOON!

Lori E said...

Ugh. Sounds like a bad one. Get well.
Our office cleaners apparently sanitize everything every night but I don't trust that even so I am super vigilant about never touching my face with my hands.
Then someone goes and sneezes next to me. Aaaaackkkkk.

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network