Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Name possibilities

This dog is so precious, I cannot stand it. He is now sleeping with me, and is a good cuddler. A little silly, but good all the same. We went to TSC and got him a new bed, and he chooses it over the furniture, which will make Barry very happy. He also got a manly collar, made a new friend of my favorite TSC dude, and peed on the Pedigree dog food display. It was a swell visit.


He is also eating well. I'm very proud of him. Also, Barry came home to go to a meeting in St Louis, and he likes him. How can you not? I saw Barry laugh at him a few times, and he cuddled him some.

So anyway-I am getting name suggestions from all over, including you all--and the list of possibilities is growing. Some of the front runners are--

Ajax
Atlas
Baron
Capone
Cisco
Diesel
Hemi
Hurricane
Jagger
Jedi
Joker
Kaiser
Laser
Nitro
Picasso
Raider
Remington
Ruger
Razor
Rodeo
Saber
Tahoe
Tazer
Titan
Trojan
Turbo
Viper

This is not easy. I am sure one will seem right soon. I want it to be a strong bad ass name, which is kind of funny, since he is clearly not either of those things yet.

13 comments:

Queen-Size funny bone said...

they all sound good

Shelley said...

He is a beautiful dog. For personal reasons I think Atlas is an awesome name. :) Whatever you choose I'm sure it will fit him. Dude is also a cool name. I'm sure he'll give you more clues as to what name fits him.

countrygirl said...

I like Tazer! They are all good names though!

Michelle said...

Hi Paige!

Congrats on the new addition! I like Baron "the bad ass."

Michelle

Anonymous said...

I like Diesel.

Anonymous said...

Was Duke mentioned?
Rocky

What is HE ASKING to be called?

Enjoy Carol

PsychoSecretary said...

Capone. Definitely Capone. He looks like a Capone... and it does sound bad-ass..

Amy said...

I'm going to agree with Capone - love a good gangster name! ;)
Can't wait to find out what you decide!

The Wife said...

Oh I'm so excited for you. Glad he found a good home. Of course, I'm partial to Diesel. And my Diesel is a huge goober so it's more than fittin' if he's goofy!

duffylou said...

I also like Capone. But I like Ruger too.

He is a handsome boy and any name you choose will fit his personality.

Anonymous said...

Noo Diesel, seems like a lot of people name their dog or horse Diesel.

Capone is cool though!

shadowlake2005 said...

I like Atlas or Baron.

Bismarck?

Amanda said...

I like Capone or Ajax... he's so cute.

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network