Monday, September 6, 2010

Another long weekend gone

Jodi did not want to share her lunch with Radar. He really wanted her to. I managed to tie him at the tree closest to the best lunch eating log, and despite her telling me to move him, I never did it. It seemed too hard. Evidently it was not too hard to get up to take pics of it.
Tell me he is not cute as he can be? Check out his whorey-breast collar. Saturday, Radar had some issues and I was so disappointed--I thought he was cured until then. Turns out, he IS cured, he just needed some adjustments. Jodi figured out that the Billy Cook saddle I was using, because it was light, was pinching his withers. Once we figured that out, all was well.


I have a lot of pics to go through, but I am sick as a dog. I either have a cold, or a sinus infection or something, but I will take it over the other things that went wrong with our group this weekend. Colton got pitched, and so did Debbie--broke her pelvis. Colton is fine--kids bounce better than I do.

It is all I can do to get through the effort it is going to take to go get the new dog from his new play area outside. Tomorrow I will catch up

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sinus---yes----WEATHER HAS CHANGED--meaning the atmospheric pressure----

I WILL BE WATCHING for the pics - - - - -

Debbie broke Pelvis-----assume a gal, or gal kid, and is OK--oh my

and back to the old 'grindstone'
however ours never changed----ugh! !

Carol

Queen-Size funny bone said...

Feel better soon. Take care of you so you can take care of everybody else.

Jodi said...

Ick, I hope you feel better soon. Where is the picture of the "image" on Radar?

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network