Friday, August 6, 2010

Pre-Reunion--the Warmup


This weekend is our 20 year HS reunion. I think it is quite possible it will kill me. Last nite, Adam hosted a mostly-girls nite at his house, and cooked for us, and made daiquiris, and was a great host. He pretty much rocks

I only took a few pics, but if I do not get them up now, I never will.

I cannot imagine what Stacey is doing here


Adam and Stephanie



Melissa and Vanessa

Tranae
Amy, Adam and Steph

There were other people there, but they escaped my camera--probably on purpose. I will get them though, whether they like it or not.

Notice how sedate these pictures are? Its all a fraud. We acted up, danced in the living room, and stayed up half the nite. We had a blast. So much so that I only worked part of the day and am going back to bed in preparation for tonight.

Stay tuned for much foolishness

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wha a delightful group! What a fun time you will have???

Enjoy Carol

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network