Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Women

You are an interesting bunch of folk.


I think it is amazing how we snipe at each other and drag each other down---but on the other hand, there are other women who constantly surprise me with how they support each other.

There is nothing nastier than a woman with an agenda that includes attacking people. Fortunately, I seem to be shed of my most difficult one of that category. And right on to that.

It is always interesting to me how another one steps in and redeems the whole batch of you--like right when you need to hear a friend's voice, the phone rings. Or someone you have not heard from emails you.

I am a lucky girl. I have some of the best friends in the world--even the ones that I do not talk to often, mean the world to me. Heck, sometimes, those are the ones that I need the most, and appreciate the most to know they are there when I need them.

I should tell more of you how much you mean to me--I know that--but how nice to know that even not telling you all the time does not make you wonder how much you matter. You know who you are.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a lovely compliment to wake up to this morning---with good coffee too.

Friendship---friendship--the perfect blendship la la la

It is also a two-way street----I enjoy you too---and I am telling you---and we have never met----yet! ! !

Enjoy Carol

Nancy said...

Paige, it's the YaYa Sisterhood I tell ya! Friends are the ones that have your back no matter what and if you haven't talked to them in days, weeks, months, years you start right back up where you left off. That is what friends are....like fine wine, we only get better with age. Every now and then there is a rotten grape but it usually gets spit out and cast aside.

Holly said...

I have always said....the bad ones are there to make the rest of us look good...so I thank them.

Then ditch 'em.

Anonymous said...

Yesterday---Nancy and Holly referenced to friends---I love a bad grape---spit it out----excellent analogy! ! ! Love it.

Along with the excellent news about Squeak-----these are "good times"

Yay! and enjoy (NOT THE HEAT)
Carol

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network