Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The Taz Man


With all the attention baby Wonkers has required, my other two kids have been totally neglected. And that is a shame, because this little feller is so cute. I call him Taz, after his daddy, but that seems kind of like I am short changing the dude. I need some better ideas, not to mention some registered name ideas. Pepto Taz x High Brow Gypsy.


He is such a handsome dude--I particularly like his pretty neck and all that flash
And there is nothing wrong with his butt either.


I have to do a better job about taking pics of these babies. They grow up so fast.

These pics were taken a few days ag0---you can tell because he is not standing in water. We have had two days of hellacious storms. They do not last long, but they have been serious business. Tonight when I got home from work, there was a tree branch of some size lying on the front porch roof. Still attached to the tree unfortuntately, so I had to call the insurance company. If the wind starts up again, the big branch will come right through the kitchen window. That cannot be good.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

TAz looks soooo handsome-----and one could "Hug" him sooooo much.

You get TOO MUCH RAIN and we could use A LITTLE RAIN --but alas----

Take care and enjoy
Carol

BrownEyed Cowgirl said...

He is a handsome dude. Very balanced and stylish. Of course chrome never hurts anything-LOL.

It's been crazy this year at how bad the storms are...all over. I am just so thankful the winds have subsided here.

Holly said...

I am so relieved he is a "he" and not a "she". Saved by the gender! He is stunning. Very balanced, and lovely neck/throatlatch.

Jodi said...

He sure is a classy little feller!

Anonymous said...

call her TYPSE

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network