Wednesday, June 30, 2010

SHARK!

The shark dive today was incredible. I have just started to work on pics and these kind of suck, but I am too tired to do more. Suffice it to say it was one of the coolest things ever--15 or so full grown female, mostly pregnant, black tip sharks. We got to swim with them, then watch them feed
We were right in the midst of them--in fact, I got a scrape from one on my leg.


It was amazing. I think Amy's pics are probably more clear than mine, which irritates me to no end, but hopefully, I can salvage some to post when I get more energy.

9 comments:

Jocelyn said...

omg I have always wanted to do that! Except for the Scuba part, too bad you have to have one to do the other!

Holly said...

do you have photoshop? If not, copy a couple to me and let me play with them.

And that is cool...but not liking the water much I am sure I'd be freaked out!

Shelley said...

And what keeps them from snacking on divers?! Insane I'm tellin' ya. Pure insanity but cool.

Anonymous said...

Oh My! incredible

However---better you than me!

1. Claustrophia even in water
2. Fear

Need more.

Enjoy enjoy and I WILL ENJOY
Carol

Fantastyk Voyager said...

That's way cool! Your pictures are great, BTW.

Linda said...

This isn't going to come across right but...ARE U OUT OF UR FREAKING MIND??? See? Now that I have that off my chest. Swimming with sharks?! How cool was that? The pics are fine! Good Lord, have fun but be careful!

Amanda said...

THAT IS AWESOME!!! Did they scare you? I'm so fascinated. Hope you feel better soon.

aa

Anonymous said...

Wow! We're you not scared?
Mom

Kim said...

OMG! How freakin awesome. Have a wonderful time, and please share lots of pics.

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network