Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The insanity will continue for generations to come

Just when I think my world is so weird that nothing can surprise me or catch me off guard, I heard a funny tonight.

My brother-in-law Edward is in Turkey for a few days for meetings.

that is not the funny part.

The funny part is that Gabi thinks he is IN a turkey.

Even stranger, I have not heard that she finds it odd at all that her daddy should be in a turkey.

There is no hope for this family, with thinking patterns like that

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Insanity for generations to come!!!

NAW ! NAW!

Creativity for generations to come! !

Enjoy with laughter
Carol

Amanda said...

i almost peed when she said that. when he got home she said, "did you bring us a turkey?" he's been gone for 4 days. apparently, he's been roaming the streets carrying a turkey.

aa

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network