Saturday, April 10, 2010

Animals I angered this week

Now maybe I am just not up on my goose behavior, but I had no idea that a goose could make this hissing sound that I got from this goose this week. For some reason, these geese wanted me to move along, right on off their property and they hissed and spit at me like I had stolen their babies.
Really, have you ever seen such an angry bird?
But at least the geese only screamed at me. On another day, the baby of this goat bit me. Bit me right on my finger, which swelled up and throbbed for the rest of the day. We were having a perfectly lovely chat about how cute baby was, and the next thing you know, that goat busted out some secret hidden teeth and bit the shit right out of my finger.

That did not even seem fair to me.

That is all I've got for tonight---Jenna and I had a late nite out singing kareoke and acting a fool last nite, then I had the farrier here to trim all day, so I am whipped.

3 comments:

Holly said...

you did not know that geese hiss? Where have you been? I am a city slicker and *I* knew that! Mean sumguns too!

Fantastyk Voyager said...

How did you get that goose so riled up? That goat has lovely eyes.

Anonymous said...

Some people would rather have a Big Ole Goose as a watch dog rather than a "regular dog"

They make so much noise when intruders come around---loud and furious--that they earn their keep.

Bite is bad too.
Enjoy Carol

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network