Thursday, April 29, 2010

If this does not make you smile, nothing will

It is no secret that Bocephus and Charlie love each other, but these photos prove it. Right after I mowed the yard for the first time a couple of weeks ago, I caught these two snuggled up under the big tree in the front yard.
Look at all that love. I swear, they were nose to nose all sleepy like.
And as soon as they saw me with the camera, they split apart a little. I think they may be ashamed of their love, for real.
Does that look like humiliation to you? Note his nekkid side--he is shedding, which requires rubbing up on the front porch. He rubs that hair out first, and eventually he will be totally nude.

I wonder what Charlie will think of that

8 comments:

EmmaP said...

"i think they must be ashamed of their love..."


haahahahahaha~! love it!

Anonymous said...

Charlie has "uncondional"love for Boce---so it won't matter.

Still smiling
Enjoy Carol

Helen said...

They are so cute together :)

Fantastyk Voyager said...

Awww, so cute!

Jocelyn said...

ashamed of their love!! good one!
all is quiet here in the Illinois front.. Starting to worry :(

Tranae said...

Trinda and I think you should turn their story into a childrens book

Cara said...

Adorable!

sweetlillena said...

Please tell BS tat Greg HAD to come see these pix! Too adorable!

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network