Thursday, March 4, 2010

Damnation

This infuriates me.

I cannot explain to you how irritated I am.
Weeks ago when I was hunting a new propane company, I talked to every one. And then my original guy was so sweet I cannot stand it. Super sweet. He even promised to come by the next day to check my level and would fill me up since he would be in the are anyway. He swore I would never be caught cold again.

Did he? Nope.

Guess who is freezing now?

I have been working all week, exercising like a mad woman, and bustin my ass--I get home at 10:15 and it is 40 something degrees in here.

Are you freaking kidding me? I called the number to order emergency propane and tried my best to contain myself, but I am guessing I did not do good work. I already used a whole lot of restraint tonight when being put in an odd professional situation,. and I only had so much left in me.

Worst part of this? I have special dinner and party tomorrow nite in St Louis--and no hot water. Does anyone really think I am going to take a shower in this cold water? Hell no. so add more time to my get ready tomorrow, which screws up my workout and everything else.

Yep, I feel my blood pressure going up. Yes I do. Upper and upper.

MEanwhile, Barry has gone off to Lake Tahoe to ski with the boys. If you recall, he spent last year on oxygen from altitude sickness. Now he is sniffling. Bad. Good thing he is not sleeping here tonight--his face might freeze

And Jenna--I have your purse.

5 comments:

hooves said...

It's too bad you don't have your horse trailer back, so you could sleep in there. I would guess that the gas company can kiss their ass goodbye and I don't blame you. Sorry! We are off to Northern Illinois tomorrow to pick up the free horse. She has supposedly lost more weight and feet are terrible, so she will now be a rescue. Hope things get better. hooves

Anonymous said...

Good Grief! seems like my favorite expression. Will have to find something different to express

DISPLEASURE for your "woes

Unfortunately am learning everyday not to TRUST anyone anymore.

Sad---but go ahead have fun and enjoy carol

the cubicle's backporch said...

Argh. I despise propane. Like I think it's the devil. When we live in a house that's as small as ours, with just 2 people and we got through a full tank of propane in 3 months? THAT SUCKS!!!

I hope you get hot water soon!

And if it makes you feel any better, I got home yesterday and we didn't have any water. And they told me they fixed the problem, it was just a matter of building pressure back up.

Woke up this morning and STILL NO WATER. Luckily the animals still had a little water left!!

Fantastyk Voyager said...

Gosh, if he said he'd be delivering propane, he really should hold to his promise. I think I'd switch propane companies if I were you.

Jocelyn said...

I was going to say the same thing about the horse trailer!

At least you know that has heat.

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network