Sunday, January 24, 2010

Ho Hum Ho Hum

I'm bored again. This time not for lack of interesting things to do but more because I have too much to do. So I am not doing any of it. So there. Talk about a successful life plan, huh?

I went to the movies today--Extraordinary Measures. It was really good, even though I was not in the mood for a movie. Very sad, and evidently true, which made it even sadder.

Other than that, I have mostly eaten full time. I'm sure proud of that, let me tell you. No exercise, either, which is like doubling down on failure. Go me.

God willing, Barry will be back home by the end of the week--I sure hope so. This boredom is getting to my brain. Plus, it is going to freeze again this week, which makes everything harder. Although, it might be easier than mud.

On the Foxy front, she is eating her hay again. Now I find it hard to believe that can be since she has only had two doses of ulcer meds--and I think she started eating it before she started the meds. She hates her Probios biscuits, but I think she is eating them, as long as I hide them in her food--unless she is hiding them somewhere in the nine jillion dollars of shavings she is going through daily. Who knows. She got to have a nice day of not wearing her blanket yesterday--she seemed to enjoy airing out. I just kept staring at her like I had nothing better to do.

The best news of the weekend is that Madison is back! I don't know how regularly, but she came back yesterday to help me put the hay spears on the tractor and then blow mud all over both of us. It was really fun, it is amazing how much I have missed her.

Only major action this week is Dad's surgeries, tomorrow and Tuesday. I will go on Tuesday. Then Wednesday, some big work stuff starts happening for a while. In the back of my mind, I realize I need to get on it with the taxes, but we have not gotten BS' W-2s from his original job, and I am a little worried that we may not in a timely manner either, since the company shut down. One more thing that I cannot control but that I obsess about. I am going to commit to getting in ten workouts this week. Has to beat the six that I did this week--which SUCKS.

Cross your fingers that I make it through this week unscathed--and without dropping all these balls....and remind me to tell you about my new intern. I cannot believe people let me be in charge of young lawyers-in-training. I guess that shows I am not the only one with questionable judgment

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for getting your helper back! I hear you on the eating.... I am seriously having some hunger issues right now.

Holly said...

Glad that Mad is back and you will be a good intern-trainer! I bet you push him/her for all s/he is worth.

and just for he record, I was starved all night and did nothing but eat and eat and drink a soda and eat some more. Came home and continued to eat.

Jocelyn said...

i was good at my diet all week, then my ovaries went into hyper drive and Ive eaten everything in the house.

Go me...

We need to pray for dry sunny weather and SOON.

Anonymous said...

Hip Hip Hooray! ! !

Madison is back------
6 days and counting till BS is back--
Good thoughts for your dad on his surgeries-----
Intern training this week-----oh my
Good grief on the eating! !

but me too
enjoy Carol

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network