Saturday, November 28, 2009

Photo shoot outtakes--how fast it can go wrong

Pretty Bubbles had her photo shoot today for her registration photos. These photo sessions are always hysterical. Babies can go from zero to sixty in a split second
See? A little mixed up.
Full on mad.
Woops. Over correction.
What happened? Now she looks all nice, like she did not just throw a tantrum. Babies are so squirelly.

This is the last one of the year. I think I am going to name her Demon Cat. Her Dad is Highlight Cat ( like you cant see the Cat in her from a million miles away, she has all the Cat factors) and her dam is Diablos Youn Gun by Yong Gun. Now I am off to see if that is available

11 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Demon Cat.. That is perfect ! I love it !

Gail said...

What a perfect name.

Holly said...

Demon Cat? No.

Hell Cat.

There ya go.

Thanks to Dan!

Holly said...

I gotta say tho, she is a purty little thang.

Anonymous said...

Perfect name------nothing else fits.

That "guy" who "helped" looks good and glad he could "stop by"

enjoy enjoy carol

Fantastyk Voyager said...

lol! Good thing she's not full grown!

The Wife said...

LOL! Looks like some of my photo shoots! Great name!

Jodi - aka Crazy Vizsla Lady said...

She is gorgeous!!!!

the cubicle's backporch said...

Good thing you got these pictures... that way if anyone questions her name, you have proof! ;)

Michelle said...

This is my first visit to your site and I've enjoyed browsing it! Love the name, too. Hope it was available!

City girl turned Country Girl said...

Great pictures!! Can always count on the weanlings to give quite a show LOL!!

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network