Sunday, October 4, 2009

Name this Ghostie

Continuing on in our hit parade of babies---it is Ghostie's turn to get a name. Ghostie is not really her name, but more of an adjective--when it is dark, you can see her running anyway. That is how she came to be called that Ghostie Baby. Didn't she turn our beautifully? She sure has changed a lot since she was born and had about 16 white hairs on her hip.
Anyway, her sire is Boonsmal Cee Lena. He is by Peptoboonsmal obviously, out of Holly Cee Lena. Ghostie's dam is High Brow Gypsy by High Brow Hickory out of Cardanita by Peponita.

I would like to keep the Boonsmal in the registered name, since she is my first Pepto bred horse.

Bring them on! God willing, I will have 7 of 9 registered this week--assuming you people are on your game re: naming options.

I have some funnies to share-like how the pig had kittens, and how I made an ass out of myself in front of God and everybody, and how I may have been wishboned on a trail ride again today-but they will have to wait until I have slept more than a normal person should

12 comments:

Holly said...

she is a pretty pretty baby.

Anonymous said...

Phantom or Casper, since you got me thinking about ghosts.

hooves said...

Boonsmals Gypsy Ghost- will have to think some more. hooves

City girl turned Country Girl said...

Funny one of mine that I was going to say was the same as what Hooves said LOL!! Here's a few more, this horse just has super bloodlines it's kind of hard to pick which one to branch off of LOL!

Boonsmals High Gypsy
Lenas Boonsmal Gypsy
Boonsmals Gypsy Badger
Peppy Boonsmal Gypsy Ghost

OK if I can think of anymore I will come back LOL!!

Anonymous said...

Boonsmals Pepto Ghost

? ? ? ?

Enjoy Carol

Linda said...

Haveing read several of these "Name the Baby" posts I've figured out that there are rules to naming a Registered Horse and I've been way off the mark! Even though I haven't got a clue about them I'll keep throwing names out there. Maybe they will inspire you for a name that does follow the rules:)

Linda said...

I like Hooves idea "Boonsmals Gypsy Ghost". I like the name Gypsy.

Reddunappy said...

Boonsmal Cee My Ghost

Its the first one that came to my mind LOL

Reddunappy said...

Now you are going to do a post with all the pictures and names that are accepted right!! LOL

MicBel QH said...

Cee N Ghost
Cee My Lexus

Anonymous said...

Love that filly.

Shirley

Nancy said...

Boonsmals Gypsy Lena

Ghost of a Boonsmal

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network