Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Fonzie's rally

He is still improving by the day, despite his obvious distate for the timothy cubes. Life is hard
He came out to get some exercise tonight. We had to keep him in hand so that he would not eat the grass, and because I think he is feeling so good he might run off and we not be able to catch him.
He trotted and trotted and played--it was very fun to watch.
Even though sometimes, he thought perhaps he did not need to exercise--not because his feet hurt. It is clear they do not, which is a huge relief to me.
Today, I discovered this weird thing on his neck--it looks like a hot spot, and there is a lot of swelling below it on his neck. He sure does not want anyone to touch it. I cannot imagine how it is wet, as no one is near him to lick it and he sure cannot reach it. Plus, it grew from lunchtime to dinner time. I don't get it.

I took some videos of him playing with Madison. They are not as funny as I hoped they would be, mostly because I cannot work my camera very well. I am so ignorant of technology. Like on/off buttons. One is of him trotting around in the yard--check out how his mane bounces and his ears disappear. The other is of him turning around to show how he is not at all favoring his feet--I think we may have dodged a bullet on this one after all



This should hopefully conclude our coverage of Fonzie week. Maybe tomorrow, we can have a new topic--like how my camera came home, and how I took up running today. Now there is a story.

Well crap, there are two of everything and I cannot get them off. Oh well

8 comments:

Holly said...

Yay for Fonzie, he is TOTALLY adorable!!!!!

City girl turned Country Girl said...

Fonzie is just so stinking cute!!! I hope you figure out what that spot is....Strange things I tell you!!

Anonymous said...

Actions speak louder than words!

That is words from the Fonz!

Looking good and hope feeling good.

Enjoy

RunDrums said...

he has such a cute little dished face.
glad he's doing better.

coreymom40 said...

awww,
I would just squeeze him if I could. So cute.

Jamik said...

I swear to God.. that is one of the prettiest equines I have ever seen. So CUTE!!!!

Zwolsche Diva said...

Ahw, how I love the tiny horses! He is a goodlooking little thing!

Anonymous said...

I'm in awe of you, running, yogurt, what's next?
Fonzie looks good.
I have 700 pts. for today already.
Mom

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network