Sunday, August 16, 2009

Twins, etc....

For some reason, now that I post this pic of Tarzan and Daisy, they do not really look that much alike. Or at least no more than any other set of Slybabies around here. Tarzan is the one in the back, and Daisy is in the front--she has a teeny wiggle of white down her face.
They hang out together though, like a little gang of two. You rarely see one without the other.


This is how Hawk and Radar were, and still are to this day. They aggravate each other, but always pick the other one for their antics. I see Tarzan (Foxy's boy) and Daisy (Snap's filly) doing the same things.


And I cannot even tell you which is which from the back here.

This is Daisy. Of all the babies we have had, Daisy , has to be the sweetest. She so wants to be good, she begs for attention, but is not pushy. She has the funniest little face, very dainty and looks like she is up to something. All she wants is some loving though.

While we were moving horses from pasture to pasture this afternoon, these two and the Ghostie one walked right through the damn fence to pester Barry. Guess someone forgot to plug it in again. They followed him everywhere--he looked like the pied piper, which is not that uncommon around here for some reason.

In other news, we mostly played all weekend. It was swell to have Barry home. We got a lot done Saturday morning, so we took the afternoon off. Which means I totally blew it on the low-carbed-ness. And made an ass out of myself. You would think I would learn.

Today we did more work, had to drive all over the ass end of the State, and ran errands. He is on his way back to Chicago right now. I am going up there next weekend, so this will be a jam-packed week to get things done.

On a side note--this is Something I do not like: When 60 Minutes is running late, thereby screwing up my viewing of Big Brother. Had I known his was going to happen, I could have taken a nap. Me with no nap on a Sunday is not a good thing and this is the second week in a row that it has happened. Not good at all, and no way to start a week.

7 comments:

City girl turned Country Girl said...

Well I think they definitely look alike!! So cute!! Sounds like you had a jamm packed weekend...Sorry you didn't get to nap :)

EmmaP said...

oooh...if i don't get my Sunday nap, it aint pretty... seriously. even the neighbors know...

Linda said...

Wow! They are almost identical (This from someone who doesn't own horses) They even have the same little blonde tufts in their ears. That Sly sure does make pretty babies.

Tiffany said...

I started DVRing whatever was after Big Brother for that very reason. Did you see on the BB websites who got kicked out the house? I LOVE it!!!!

Missy said...

These are beautiful horses! I love horses! I owned Quarter Horses years ago, but couldn't ride very much with young children!

hooves said...

One of the old-timers that we used to trail ride with( of course, he's dead now)said this all of the time: "There is no law against making an ass of yourself". Thought you would want to know that. hooves

Anonymous said...

They surely look like twins to me.
Mom

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network