Wednesday, June 10, 2009

what to do next?

I realize this is totally insignificant in the big picture--totally I do--none of this is earth shattering, but right at this second, I feel like I have about four or five massive issues crashing on me. May be 6. So I am so flustered, I cannot focus well on what to blog about. Interesting position for someone who normally talks til she is blue. So help a sister out.

Tell me what you want to see in order of priority--that will maybe help me pull the trigger on some of it.


How close I am to making the big call on Tequila? how it feels, the unknown, etc?

Barry's job situation?

Photography from underwater on last week's trip--and are you interested in the facts of this stuff, or does it not matter?

Stories of vacation? likely with photos

Horse updates on the breeding front, etc?

Horse updates on the training front?

Arrival in town of the baby Gabriella and her hysterics, and of course her mama, my sister, the swellest person ever--with photos?

What is coming of my life? so many angles to this

Version 924 of the mack daddy lawnmower crapping out on me?

How Barry is turning out to be the salvation of a housekeeper I totally need? and other stories regarding hair in drains

I have so much to say, and so little time to spend on it that I feel overwhelmed--I need to get this all out, and every day I do not, I feel more suffocated....which does not give me more energy to get er done.

help a sister out.

13 comments:

Shelley said...

Those are all great subjects to post about for their own reasons. The order in which you list them is pretty spot on for me except I'd move baby (or probably toddler now) Gabriella up somewhere in the top 3.

Jocelyn said...

Chin up girl.. You need a hug? Chocolate?

Post whatever you feel like posting at the moment.

Fancy Schmancy said...

I say blog about what feels most important to YOU personally, first. I'm only guessing, so I'm thinking Tequila, then Barry, then on down the ladder, and so forth. Whatever works for you, I'll read it and appreciate it, any which way you serve it up.

Carrie said...

I agree. I think the order in which you listed them shows the order of importance to you.

You also forgot "stupid broad" from up here that you wanted to post about. LOL

Holly said...

Quila is a priority, but Gaby will make you laugh. I love that kid and she's not even mine or related.

The horses soothe you, weekend is coming up so you might try that.

BS on the job front is something that has been niggling in the back of my mind. What is up with that?

Anonymous said...

Step Back---Take a deep breath!
Everything will be fine. One of the "good things"

1. Barry---and you---waiting job situation---but apparently becoming your "house husbandkeeper"
Can't get better than that! ! !

SSOOOO for the list. Go for it! Take one or two items at a time ( depending on how much to write about) Ha! this from me---the one who writes to you --too much---

And "worth a thousand words" are pictures. So use them and I know
YOUR FANS will LOVE them.

Take a deep breath--don't worry--enjoy Gabbi and
Carol

Zwolsche Diva said...

I love horsey and holiday updates! Actually I enjoy most of what you write about. But I would like to see the jewels of your vacation and some baby pictures!

Linda said...

First pour yourself a glass of wine and a little chocolate. Starting at the top of the list and work your way down sounds like a plan to me. BTW; Kudos to Barry:)

Tbitt said...

1st) How close I am to making the big call on Tequila? how it feels, the unknown, etc?

That is definitely the hardest thing you are going through....Maybe by posting (and seeing the replies) you might come to a better understanding of what direction to go....

I am probably the only one interest in this..........#2)Photography from underwater on last week's trip--and are you interested in the facts of this stuff, or does it not matter?

#3) How Barry is turning out to be the salvation of a housekeeper I totally need? and other stories regarding hair in drains
Not that I like hair in drains....but I love how you post about Barry! Funny stuff there!


Just remember your "fans" need you to........ LOL

Good Luck

Anonymous said...

I love all your posts. Since I'm living with a 15-1/2 year old dog, Quila's situation naturally interests me. It's a decision that never comes easy, never feels rights, but often is necessary.

And I love hearing about Barry! And the horses, and your vacation.

So write it all.

But no pressure or anything.

Liza Lundell

Anonymous said...

Pix would be nice. Don't push yourself. We'll be here when you get to it.
Mom

City girl turned Country Girl said...

I'm thinking the order you wrote is great! Definitely want to hear about Tequila...

ChicagoGrrrl said...

i want to see the email from you telling me who makes the great dog collars

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network