Thursday, October 9, 2008

He is at it again

Doesn't Bocephus look like such a nice pig, welcoming people to his house? He is a nice pig. And he does welcome people to his house.
But that is not what he was doing, however. He was waiting for me to pull the car out of the driveway so he could get on with his nefarious plot to take down another piece of my holiday decor.
You see that little bastard, he has a gourd down, but it not satisfied with that. I missed the shot of him standing on his hind legs, knocking stuff off of the hay. He finally gave up trying to get another one down and went with the one he had down.

I guess he has forgotten just how long my zoom lens is, as I was down the driveway spying on him when he did this. He has no shame. Just eating away like I bought that gourd for him. The nerve of him.
The only good part was that he was getting so aggressive that he knocked his gourd off the porch and had to go down the stairs to get it--and got his gut stuck on the top step.

That made me happy. Does that make me a bad mom to my pig?

There is of course no sign of the gourd tonight.

7 comments:

Vodka Mom said...

I love that damn pig.

Callie said...

OMG! LMAO! That is too funny!

*Sarah* said...

HAHAH look at his face he is just watching and waiting for the right moment to strike and eat all of your decorations that is quite possibly the funniest damn thing I've ever seen. Well, his dirty face from eating the pumpkin might be it.

Holly said...

no, you are not a bad pig mom. He is a stinker little piggy. And obviously you don't feed him enuff! After all he did not get stuck permanently on that step! More food more food more food!

Anonymous said...

Naw! you are not a bad Mom---we all say no to the ones we love

Character building

preparing him for more food! ! ! !

Enjoy carol

The Wife said...

That is funny! Great lil piggy story!

Jen's Farmily said...

That is too funny!!! He waited until you left... he's like a sneaky kid!!

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network