Thursday, September 25, 2008

What brought this on?

I got the flower delivery at work today. Since BS is out of town, I could only imagine what he had done to prompt this, but they were not from him.

Even stranger.

They were from my friend Kelly, on a card that says "Just Because".

Well what do you make of that? I send her an email, kind of thinking perhaps they were not really for me, but had been misdelivered.

No response, which is not strange for her--she still has not answered me from two months ago. So I call her office, but of course she has left for the day at 1:43 pm--what time do you think she goes to work? 5 am? What is that about? What kind of self-respecting lawyer goes to work that early in the day, I ask you? Not this one, and I am shocked to learn that one must do that.

Anyway, I got pretty flowers for no reason at all.

Isn't that cool?

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I wanted to say thanks for stopping by my place...very nice to get some flowers...even if you don't know why!!

I have browsed you site, and I want to come live with you and your horses!!!

The Wife said...

How awesome is that! What a good friend.

Heather said...

Wow, I'd love flowers for no reason.

Heck, I'd love flowers for a reason, even, you know, like my birthday, or our anniversary, or because i'm an awesome wife and mother....

Flowers. *sigh* Enjoy them well, so I can enjoy them vicariously through you! :D

Cheers!

Train Wreck said...

As you should!! Everyone needs a little flower now and again, for no reason! You will have to know what she says!! Curiouser and curiouser!

Holly said...

awwwww, good friends like that are gems, arent't they?

BITR Country Girl said...

Yeah I'm with the wife on this one. Your friend seems to be really great!

Anonymous said...

Aww... what a nice friend. I wish I had a friend like that... I mean, I wish I WAS a friend like that! :D

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network